- Lab work automatically graded
- Prepared students for the lab
- More uniform lab sections
- A reduction in cheating
- Real-time course metrics
- More student interactivity
- LMS integration and training
- With integrated images and questions
- Recitation video options, including auto-graded questions
- Narrated slide shows that are transcribed
- Homework, quizzing and testing
- A full on-screen editor ideal for taking notes, observations or writing lab reports
- Variable grading. Students enter their own, unique data and the platform automatically grades it, only marking incorrect calculations
- Easily upload dozens of unique document types, including lab reports
An integrated graphing tool eliminates the need for third-party software. Students import data for instant graphing followed by auto-graded questions based on their graphs.
- The pre-lab features introductory materials, slides, simulations, and quizzes ensuring students are ready for the lab when they arrive.
- In-lab, students can use LabRight to make recordings and enter data, and post-lab it’s perfect for write-ups, lab reports, and calculations.
- Use some of the pre- and post-lab features with your face-to-face lab to make for an efficient and synchronized experience. This can shorten lab time allowing room for additional students.
- Begin with our labs or your own to create the perfect virtual lab. Variable data, simulations and videos provide students a rich away-from-school experience.